Seder Opening number

Seder Opening number
Matty, Nancy and Jake

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Addendum January 2, 2011

Happy New Year again. I realized I needed to tell you something else. We have all been waiting for the Fiddlerontour.com website to post the cast list and update the Itinerary. Well, the Itinerary still has not been updated, however, the cast list and bios are up!! Please go to http://www.fiddlerontour.com/ and check out "Cast". It is quite exciting to see, especially since we have been on tour since September and it just got posted! Also I am posting a url for a 30 second commercial that is being aired on local stations advertising our cast:

I am hoping this will work from the blog, otherwise, you can cut and paste. I am also going to try and talk to some of the younger cast members who are more computer savvy and see if I can start posting some pictures as well as words. Making the blog more interesting for my wonderful readers.

Well, good night and rest well.
And as always.... More Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment